I've been watching my Bocas del Toro, Panama weather for the last several months and the reports are correct. It rains a lot!
This doesn't mean it's un-surfable and the sun never comes out, but it certainly is a burden to one seeking sunny waves.
The months you will least likely experience rainy weather are September/October and February/March.
If you're looking for a live weather feed, even this tiny arcipelago is indexed by Weather.com
Check out this archived image below..... and yes, April 5: lightning and rain!
Sources: Wayfarer, Weather.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades