We found a great collection of reviews on Bocas Surf Lodges at NomadSurfer.
Here's a brief except of their wisdom on the Jewel of the Southwest Carribbean:
The best and more reliable swell season is December-February, when wave heights average 3-6 feet during this season, but can get up to 8-15 feet on the biggest swells. However, it can also go dead flat for days at ANY time of the year even in peak season.
The green colour of the water and clarity of the ocean in Bocas is just incredible, combined with the abundant jungle backdrop and tropical sun provides a beautiful setting for your surfing experience. The most ordinary waves are reef breaks, but there are also some beach breaks, tubing, shallow and can be risky at times! There are few rights but the lefts are widely ranged. Bocas del Toro's waves normally favor short boards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades