Bocas del Toro is an arcipelago on the Carribean coast of Panama. It's located about 20 mi south of the Costa Rican border and you can get there from both San Jose and Panama City. The main islands are Colon, Bastimentos, and Carenero, but there are over 100 islands you can explore by boat.
Compared to Indonesia, Bocas boasts Reef, Point, Beach breaks.
To preserve the sanctity, allure and magic of Bocas, nobody is sharing the secrets on where to catch the best waves. The only way to get an inside is from the local guides like Scott at Red Frog.
Silverbacks - Scott Balogh, owner of Red Frog
Other world class breaks include: First Beach, Paunch, Tiger Tails, Black Rock, Isla Carenero, Pantai, Wizards, Backyards, Playa Larga, Cayo Agua, Cusapin, and Zapatilla
Check out Surfline for the most comprehensive and accurate information on anything and everything surf related.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades